Performs the scriptNamein the current file ( if no fileName provided, or in fileName if available ). Scripts are run when the current script queue is empty, so you can't have a calculation within a script, call a script and have it start immediately, it will run at the completion of the current script. Script results are not set and cannot be returned.
- scriptName : the name of the script to perform.
- fileName : a filename to locate the script. Defaults to the current file if not supplied. Be aware, there is an issue in the plugin API where filenames can only have a single "." in their name. Files with more than one will return an error 100 - File is missing.
- parameter : the parameter to pass to the script called.
- scriptControl : defaults to Pause as per the standard Perform Script step, other values for the scriptControl parameter are: Halt = 0, Exit = 1, Resume = 2, Pause = 3.
- 1.2 :
- 4.0.2 : Renamed from BE_ExecuteScript
- 4.2.0 : added scriptControl parameter.