Shows either a barber pole progress dialog, or a regular start to finish progress dialog.
- title : the text to appear in the dialog title.
- description : the text to appear in the body of the dialog.
- maximum : a positive value for a regular dialog, or left out for a barber pole dialog.
- 2.1 :
- 4.0 : return error 3, command not available on iOS, Linux and under FMS
- 4.0.2 : Renamed from BE_ProgressDialog
- You can disable the "Cancel" button by calling the Allow User Abort [Off] script step prior to calling this function.
- Barber pole dialogs are closed by calling BE_DialogProgressUpdate with a positive integer "number" parameter. Regular dialogs are closed with any value greater than maximum.
BE_DialogProgress ( "title" ; "description" )Show a barber pole dialog
BE_DialogProgress ( "title" ; "description" ; 9 )Show a progress dialog with 10 steps ( 0 through 9 )