Verifies if signature is valid for data by comparing the message digest of data with the digest obtained from signature by decrypting it using publicKey.
- data : The source data that was signed. It can be text or container field.
- publicKey : The public key (as text) to verify the digital signature. PKCS#1 and PKCS#8 PEM formats are supported.
- signature : The digital signature. It can be container field or Base64 encoded text.
- algorithm : The hash algorithm (as text) to calculate the digest of the data. "SHA256" will be used when it's empty or omitted.
Signature RSA Verify
- 4.0 :
- 4.0.2 : Renamed from BE_SignatureVerify_RSA