The reverse of the BE_PreferenceSet function, this will remove the preference from the system.
- key : the key code for the value to set. domain
- domain : the domain value of where to locate the preference file.
- 4.1 :
- If the domain is not included, it will be Mac / iOS : au.com.goya.baseelements.plugin-userWindows : Software\\Goya\\BaseElements\\PluginUser ( stored inside HKEY_CURRENT_USER ).Linux : does not run, will return error 3 - Command is unavailable.
- You can override the domain to specify a different file name on the mac, or a different path on Windows. To respect the various OS conventions you should use something similar to the above.
- this function is required in some situations as the user can't directly delete preferences files to remove a stored preference. For example on the Mac, Setting a preference will create a corresponding file in the Users Library/Preferences folder. However deleting that file does not delete this preference until logout.